Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

I loved it, but...

I just can't give it 10 stars because I miss the plain out goofiness of the originals. Please continue this story though, it kicks so much ass.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

So very strange

That was so nasty but hilarious. And the rabbits first launch kinda made me jump a bit. Great job!

Hanuka Special Hanuka Special

That was really cool

This is really the kind of movie i like most of the time. It tells a wonderful story because no matter how much Jew Clock was rejected, he looked for more. And then possibly my favorite part, he killed a Nazi.

Wonderful!

-Red- -Red-

That was great

That was amazing. I survived 423 seconds. This has to be the funnest game that I have found on newgrounds. 10 out of 10 for you my good sir.

5 Differences 5 Differences

That was awesome

That was awesome, fun, and addicting. I got stuck on the sunken walk light level for a while. Hope to see more thing like this.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Just played 2

This one is better than the second . I got to 102.

Speed DEMONstration Speed DEMONstration

That was awesome

What did you use to make that? That was awesome.

Your Not Alone (FF9) Your Not Alone (FF9)

Ehhh..... no

Feel free to stick with you're style, but in no way does this resemble the actual song. I just wrote a review on someone else's version, and I need to say the same thing. This completley lacked the emotion of the song. And also, the sounds just kinda got annoying.

FF9 - You're Not Alone FF9 - You're Not Alone

Interesting

While playing the game, I actually get emotional at this part, but the song really lacked the emotion that is supposed to go into it. The audio is absolutely great, and you did a really good job at it, but just not enough emotion.