-Red- -Red-

That was great

That was amazing. I survived 423 seconds. This has to be the funnest game that I have found on newgrounds. 10 out of 10 for you my good sir.

5 Differences 5 Differences

That was awesome

That was awesome, fun, and addicting. I got stuck on the sunken walk light level for a while. Hope to see more thing like this.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Just played 2

This one is better than the second . I got to 102.

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

I liked it

It was really good, but most of the questions were just guessing and without insane logic like the other one. I like the first one more, like in most series, but this was still really kool.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Amazing

And I say that because I have never seen such an intricate flash. All the elements in this put together make it the most ambitious project I have ever seen. Amazing job.

Protect 101 Protect 101

Its OK

Its ok, but you should make the turret move faster. If you were making a really challenging game, than the speed is fine, but I think it should be a little faster.

Spectrum Spectrum

Rock out

One of the best entries of the rock out contest. I'm hooked on it. Keep the great games coming.

The Missile Game 3D HS The Missile Game 3D HS

Fun

I liked this game because you didn't die if an object hit the wall, you die if the camera hit the wall. Very fun.

Keyboard Shredder Keyboard Shredder

neat

That was really fun. It was easy to get good at and fun to play. It is kinda a guitar hero rip off, but it was REALLY cool.

Rock Out of Hell Rock Out of Hell

It was good

That was actually really good. I really like amplitude and you did a good job at recreating it. My only suggestion is try to be a little bit more original. I know it is inspired by the game, but you could have changed it a little more in terms of game play.

KingofNukes responds:

I'm glad to hear some peopel here kno about amplitude. Yea I really wanted to expand it with power-ups and such, but I was tight on time and power. I had to almost rebuild the entire engine 3 times to get this kinda horsepower outta it, plus I added an extra 2fps to the game for the web release.