Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

I loved it, but...

I just can't give it 10 stars because I miss the plain out goofiness of the originals. Please continue this story though, it kicks so much ass.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

So very strange

That was so nasty but hilarious. And the rabbits first launch kinda made me jump a bit. Great job!

Hanuka Special Hanuka Special

That was really cool

This is really the kind of movie i like most of the time. It tells a wonderful story because no matter how much Jew Clock was rejected, he looked for more. And then possibly my favorite part, he killed a Nazi.

Wonderful!

Milkman Milkman

Creepy

You took this song and ran with it dude. Good, but a little creepy and too violent for this song.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

One Word "Perfect"

That is really the only word I can say about this. The FX was amazing, it had a funny story line, and the animation was sooo smooth. I'm trying to think of something else to say, but I'm too far in awe to say anything. Great Job!

[SG] The Break In [SG] The Break In

Eh...

It was ok. If there was more animation, I could have been better. Thought it was funny though. :)

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Ummmm... no

I loved TANKMEN and TANKMEN 1.5, but I really didn't like this. I didn't find it funny, the running jokes were pretty good, but weren't very entertaining.
I hate to bash such a great series, but this is my review, and all I have to say is, please don't make a TANKMEN 3 and it should have been left at 1.5.

JohnnyUtah responds:

dont be a douche. im gonna make more and YOU'RE GONNA WATCH THEM AND LOVE THEM THE END.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

That was amazing

Alfred Hitchcock has some competition. That was perfect. No other way of saying it.

Ctrl + S Ctrl + S

Haha, I'm sorry but

I disagree with you on so many levels. Trying to draw with the mouse for me is hell, and I have tried to get used to it.
Besides the fact that I think you are wrong, I thought it was great. Good parody of Contol-Z.

-Clixl

:the Composer: :the Composer:

This is the #1 submission

NO EXCEPTIONS. That was truly amazing. I have never seen a better animation made in flash. Period. Not to sure how this will hold up against Waterlollies when that comes out, but this, currently, deserves #1. Amazing story with a really freakin cool ending. I wish I could tell you how to improve, but it would be in my wildest dreams to make even one-millionth of that.